# Setting up Assista
# Adding Assista to your Trello board for the first time
Setting up Assista takes just a few clicks:
- Go in one of your Trello boards, click on the "Power-Ups" button and then "Add Power-Ups"
- Search for
Assistain the Search field and then "Add" the Assista Power-Up to your board.
- Follow the onboarding process by first choosing a which lists should Assista track. Usually these are your "In progress" or "Doing" list.
- Finish the onboarding process and you can start using Assista.
Here is a full product walkthrough which shows how to setup Assista from scratch.
# Using Assista after it has already been added by someone else
If someone from your team has already added Assista to your board in order to use it, you need to authorize yourself first.
- Click on the "Assista" button on the top of the board.
- Follow the instructions on how to authorize yourself.
# Adding or removing tracking lists
At any point you can modify which lists are tracked by Assista. You can do that in a few different ways: