# What you can do with Assista in Trello
When you add Assista to a Trello board, you will get a few features added to the Trello interface:
# Assista board button
- Assista button on the top of the Trello menu where the Power-Ups are situated.
- Clicking the Assista button opens the Assista Dashboard with the Daily Activity, Timeline and Reports views.
# Card badge and card back section
- Each card with some time tracked on it will have an Assista icon and the total time spent by all team members for that card.
- When you open a card, you will see a card back section added with information about how much time each member of your team worked on that specific card.
- When a member moves a card to a tracking list, Assista will show a green dotted animated line around the user's avatar.
# Card button and time comments
- Each card has an Assista button that can be used to add or remove time.
- You can also add or remove time by adding a time comments